October 19, 2012

rainbow in the mailbox



When the rain stops, and the sun comes out, that's when you find your rainbow. This week was tough, for a few reasons but today the sun came out, and in my mailbox I found a beautiful rainbow. It had every colour of joy in it, and I won't lie. I cried.

What was it? Today we received money from the Archbishops discretionary fund to get Josh into speech therapy! Even as I write this I have chills and tears, and so much relief that it can't be described!! My son will finally get what he needs! There are literally no words for how grateful I am to the Archbishop, to the diocese and the generous people who give money towards this fund.

My heart has been warmed by the kindness and love that we have recieved through this grant, a grant that just last year helped Josh attend a special school where he was able to get care that he needed. There will never be a way to say a proper thanks... to these people and to God who really did 'have it' in his hands and under his control.

This is a very appropriate time to say 'Praise God!'

L

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so happy for you, Tim and especially Josh!

    "God knows" Josh needs this and so do you and Tim to be able to offer Josh the best care out there and He makes it happen!

    I just love happy stories - pls keep it up Laurie!

    Sandra McCarthy

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!