July 25, 2012

Good thing they are cute

I have decided that the kids actually enjoy waking me up, think my pre caffeinated growls are funny, that my stumbles down the stairs are all for their enjoyment. They enjoy it so much that they are waiting less and less time to do it... (insert growl)

This is how Kaleb made this mornings really early wake up up to me... He 'made and served' Josh his breakfast while I did everything I could (short of injecting) to get caffeine into my foggy morning brain.

While I grumble about how early this whole was, I have to admit that watching Kaleb cook and season his brothers food, hearing him tell Josh to blow on it because it was hot and then when Josh was done watching Kaleb clear up the dishes, and then offer more... Well, early or not it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, because I always say that God made them cute so we wouldn't hate them at 5 a.m. after a night of NO sleep! :) I’m hosting a blog hop today called the Mommy-Brain Mixer, and I would love for you to come visit and link up this post! So far it’s been tons of fun and sharing with other moms! http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com/2012/07/introducing-thursday-mommy-brain-mixer.html

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!