July 23, 2012

air

I have been watching Kaleb sprout from toddler to young boy this week, he plays differently now, eats differently and somehow he looks at me differently. His eyes slightly older, more independant, more sure of himself. He has surpassed his brother in both speech and understanding and that breaks my heart, but at the very same time it's so beautiful to hear him playing and talking and just knowing what he's thinking about.

I have been here for 8 days, his breathing is so much better, no wheezing, no coughing, no deep dark circles under his eyes. His is tanned, taller and a little bit blonder thanks to the sun. He looks truly healthy and it makes me wonder what we will see over the next 5 weeks up here. If only the city had air like here! If only good air could fix Josh's problems too.

As I have mentioned, the internet here is sketchy so I will keep this update short and bitter sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!