June 12, 2012

Show me some love?

Look for this picture when looking to vote

 A higher compliment I could not receive when I got an email today informing me that my Blog had been nominated by someone to be one of the the TOP 25 Mommy blogs at Circle of Moms. I believe the way it works is that the Blogs are broken down into category but since mine is still pending I don't know where I fit. However, you can still vote, even though it's only pending. The more votes I get the better my chances of being one of the top 25! How cool would THAT be?? (Pretty cool in case you were wondering). A friend of mine would say it would be 'epic' and I have to say that in this case... the word is ideal! So... you can help! Look up to your right... do you see the pink badge saying 'vote for me'? Well, all you have to do is click it... (go ahead, click it)... ok, now that you have clicked it you need to go to pending (of if you are reading this after it's no longer pending then you might need to scroll through the list)... anyway... once you see me (There is a pic) and my blog,  all you have to do is click the vote button. SIMPLE! :)

You guys rock. I totally love writing for you all and I love sharing this journey of life with you. Thank you, for reading, for praying and for encouraging me.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!