June 22, 2012

let's try this again!

A week at the beach, swimming with the boys, dodging storms and listening for dragons... it was a fantastic week of enjoying what it means to be the Mom of two fantastic boys. I have some great photos to follow this week but in the mean time I came home to some fun news!

Apparently my non eco-friendly blog got enough votes that they wanted to nominate me for something... so as you will notice in the top right corner of the blog, the pink badge is back!! I am nominated for the Top 25 Photographer Moms :) NOW THAT IS FUN! Very exciting my friends! You were what helped me get the nomination, since it was you who voted last time. The deal is, you can vote daily, only once a day but every day! :) I would love the support! :)

Thank you so much my friends! I have loved writing for you and look forward to continuing the process and sharing with you how our summer is unfolding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!