March 21, 2012

Taken out in the final round



Cough, Sore throat, fever, chills, and every part of my body aches... not a great way to spend a beautiful day like today. My youngest, sick yet again with a cold, fever and whatever else is wrong with him. My oldest, bouncing off the walls. My husband, working. Ain't motherhood grand sometimes? :)

I was thinking the other day about kids, and how they seem to carry every bug known to man in their tiny bodies, and I was thinking about how grateful that this last bug (the really bad one everyone seems to be getting) somehow tore through my family and missed me. I was almost gloating. I thought I had super human genes, a kick ass immune system... then last night I noticed that everything was SORE, every part of me ached, and I was shivering, but not cold, could it be? Could this bug have found my kryptonite?  Sadly, this Superwoman is now down for the count, bound and determined to rebound quickly enough to cope with today... your prayers would sure be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!