February 29, 2012

For my youngest


Dear Kaleb,

There is not a day that has gone by since you were born that you haven't made me smile with your sweetness, made my eyes light up with your funny little antics or made my heart melt with a kiss or hug. You have a way about you that allows the world to know they are loved. You shine when you are happy!

Today, watching you with your brother, allowing him do untold things to you, and then when he got into trouble and you brought him his monkey to cheer him; it made me proud to call you son.

I didn't know that one day my life would be as full as it is, I had no idea what I was missing, and then I met your Daddy and we had you and your brother. My world hasn't been the same since, and not a moment goes by that I don't know how fully blessed I am to call you three my family.

May your light always shine, your smile never fade and your love of Mummy hugs never leave you. May you be a light in the world that is too often filled with darkness, and may that warmth you spread fill the world with hope and comfort.

My prayer for you as you grow is that you find your heart's desire, your passion, that you dream big and see those dreams become reality. My prayer for you is that you grow into a man devoted to God, to family and to living a full and inspiring life. There is nothing you can't do, nothing you can't dream, nothing you can't aspire to. You are a gift, a treasure, a dream and you will never really know how much you are loved.

Be blessed little man.

I love you Kaper,

Mummy xoxox

1 comment:

  1. That’s beautiful….Happy Birthday❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!