July 14, 2010

I have time today!

In an hour I need to go to Sick Kids for an appointment for Josh but until then I have some free time (it does happen on occasion)...

I was checking out my site meter and I am noticing that I have a lot of traffic from all over the world and it makes me curious to see who is reading my blog, what their thoughts are and why they arn't following me ;)

So, here is the plan... tell me about you in the comment page!! I would love to hear about you, where you are and all that kind of stuff. I would also love to hear your thoughts on my posts... don't be shy!! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's your good old friend Janet all the way out here in Kitchener :) I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you and the rest of the Haughton crew are up to. We miss you guys tremendously and are looking forward to spending some long overdue time together next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's your sis out here in Winterpeg. Love reading about what is going on in your life ... especially seeing as how I only get to see you once a year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Morgan..thank you for all your blogs Laurie! I love reading about what's going on and being able to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!