March 17, 2010

Day 2

So, last night was a wash out in the sleep department. Then early this morning Josh did everything in his power to get me to wake up. There was a truck being driven over my head, fingers in my ear, my blankets were being stolen, even the alarm clock got turned on... I eventually caved and came downstairs for my first of many caffine fixes today. We had my in laws stop by for a visit this morning, and then I took Josh to sick kids for an appointment. (I look forward to never having to go to that hospital again, although they are amazing at what they do!).

I should mention that I passed a Tim Hortons at the hospital, my normal habit is to get a large coffee, and a few timbits. Today, I walked right on by, not even a coffee! I think the hardest thing for me is going to be drinking all that water!! WOW, I can't remember the last time I drank 2 litres of water in a day, if I even have is the real question. I think I will be living in the bathroom until my body gets used to this.

Now, Josh is sleeping, Kaleb is sleeping, the dog is sleeping, Tim is at work... and I wish I was sleeping but alas... I am going to work out. Then have a BIG glass of water and when the boys wake up I will be heading to the park to enjoy todays perfect weather.

"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time."

Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!