March 17, 2010

New things

Posted by Picasa

Kaleb, my heart warms when I think of his chubby little legs and sweet smile. He is in that stage of life where everyday there is something new to discover, a new thing to achieve, and a new sound to make. I used to think it would be boring, lying around all day with nothing better to do than poop, pee, eat, sleep and yell at will. I wonder though, what would it be like if every day you discovered something new, every day you learned how to do something different, and everyday someone who loves you was there to spend time with you and cuddle you and help you when you needed it. What would life be like if we actually tried to live like that? If we set out to learn new things everyday, spend time with our loved ones, or tried something we have never tried before... Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!